President’s Report August 2017
Jason Miller – KY Region President
Wow! July was packed with plenty of Porsche activities – The Goodwood Brewery Tour, Keeneland Concours, and Patoka Winery visit were all well attended. Each provided spirited drives and plenty of Porsche comradery.
Don’t forget to join us Friday, July 28 as we close out the month with an annual favorite, making an ice cream run to Polly’s Freeze.
The month of August promises to be just as busy.
PLEASE note an important change. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the August Club meeting will now be at Aspen Creek.
Mark your calendars now for our next DE, the Fall Fastival, September 8, 9, 10. Registration opened Sunday, July 23 at 9am.
Below is a rundown of upcoming events:
- July 28 Polly’s Freeze Ice Cream Run
- August 5 Minstein Pool Party
- August 14 KYPCA Monthly Meeting – Aspen Creek (behind Oxmoor Mall)
- August 19 Chihuly Nights – Maker’s Mark
- August 26 Parade Laps at NCM
- Sept 8,9,10 KYPCA Fall Fastival
- Sept 11 KYPCA Monthly Meeting – Gustavo’s Prospect
KYPCA – good activities with great friends “Rain or Shine.” There are still plenty of planned events coming up and there will be more added. Have an idea for a drive or event? Share it with us and we will do our best to make it happen.
Our August meeting will be Monday, August 14 at Aspen Creek. The meeting starts at 7pm.